Founded in 1382, Winchester college is one of the most prestigious boys’ schools in the country.
The Warden’s Stables are medieval buildings that make up the original service wing of the school. Under the guidance of English Heritage, conversion of this grade 1 listed building began in the Spring of 2015 to a museum which is now home to a rich collection of treasure from all over the world. Stakeholders were asked to play their part in donating money to fund the £5 million project.
We came up with a brand for the college which invited benefactors to ‘Leave their Mark’ thus enabling the art to be accessible to the wider public.